By BettyB on Tuesday, 10 July 2012
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 6
Likes 0
Views 2.1K
Votes 0
We are newish to motorhomes or campingcars as they are known by in France.
A special hello to Chris who very kindly steered us towards Calpe after giving us a cup of coffee as we both sat there looking like bookends (we were wearing identical clothes!) She has great taste :laugh: !! She was a tad browner that me though.
We live in France and planned just to see a bit more of the south but as the weather was so awful we started heading further south into Spain.
Thanks Chris, Calpe was great, we met some lovely people there too.
Hi BettyB and a warm :welcome2:

We too rate Calpe its a lovely spot.

Weather in S France is lovely now by the way
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Raining here in Brittany.....still never mind, it won't be long until we are off again. Thanks for the welcome Neil.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
We keep checking the weather forecasts with a view to moving north from where we are currently at Leucate Plage - but so far we are not encouraged at all.... much nicer to be parked up by the beach with our feet up!

Where are you off to next?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Well, now there's a question! South for starters...and suck it and see...wherever the sun is shineing!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just been watching the french meteo.....stay south for as long as you can.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there BettyB - sorry about the delay in replying to you - I've just got back from a week in the sun at Marbella - not motorhoming I hasten to add but with my neice so I need another week to recover.

The weather was hot hot hot.

I know Neil has welcomed you but a very warm :welcome1: from me and I'm glad you liked Calpe. We are off there next year.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post