By bmh1946 on Thursday, 20 September 2012
Posted in Shows
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 5K
Votes 0
Is anyone going this weekend ???? (21/22/23-9-12)
Hi Brian,

We would have liked to attend the Lincoln Show Brian as its reasonably local when we are based in Norfolk but the dates are just too late and we have done a bunk to France and Spain doing some 'Aires-hunting' for our stopover directories.

Hope you enjoy it if you go and that the weather is kind to you .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Neil, I am also in Norfolk and it has suddenly got quite cold, so I envy your sojourn in sunnier climes Regards Brian
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Brian,did you go to the show??? we went on saturday,had to drop my son off at university at lincoln so had a good excuse to go,really enjoyed it,the sun was out and there was plenty of motorhomes and accessories to look at,the catering this year was better as well,had a really good day,stayed too long and spent toooooo much money.
Clive
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi, It was a great day, the weather was terrific after ,what was, I hear, a very wet friday. If today's weather in Norfolk is anything to go by a wet day again today. Like you too much money was spent but this always seem to be the case whatever we do.We thought that there was a really good showing of vehicles, and it is interesting to see what the rich can buy.Thankfully, my wife is happy to pass on the NEC, or bankruptcy could loom.
All the best
Brian and Jackie
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello We have just returned from the Lincoln show an enjoyable few days we
went on Thursday after spending a few days in north Norfolk.Not as many campers or stalls this show but who can blame people for keeping away after
Cheshire & Peterborough We enjoyed the entertainment Saturday was very good
with the soldiers topping the bill we also went into Lincoln for a few hours
on the camp bus sat by the river had a meal beautiful day out
all the best
gdz
gdz
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes