By lotte11 on Friday, 19 October 2012
Posted in Suggestion Box
Replies 6
Likes 0
Views 3.4K
Votes 0
well here goes i suggested a ladies section on the other forum i am a member of and was practically shot down in flames i dont know why i think it would be a good idea sorry if you agree with the other lot
Well, actually I think it's a GOOD idea :woohoo: !

I'd be happy to set up the section but I would need input as to what was required within it so hopefully the lady members of Club Motorhome can put forward some ideas.

I'm hoping TravelsRus will be along shortly with her opinion too.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Lotte11 - you won't be 'shot down in flames' on this forum - we are open to any suggestions but what subjects would you like to be discussed on the forum under a 'ladies section' that aren't already discussed on the forum?

We are very open to any suggestions - just get us started!

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
just general stuff really hobbies interests what you do when in your van just a womans view of motorhoming. Do you and your other half share interests? i am not into all the technical stuff just like to be in "lotte".
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
well now 58 people have looked but nobody other than management has commented yet so that could be your answer lotte. I can see that it would be nice for any solo lady travellers to know who is out there with similar interests so that they could mabe meet up occasionally to persue the interest or mabe just to travel together to a meet or show etc. I dont even know if you do travel alone but is that something you were contemplating or am i on the wrong track altogether. I wonder if neil has any idea how many single lady travellers there are in clubmotorhome.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I wonder if neil has any idea how many single lady travellers there are in clubmotorhome.

Hi Hilary, no I don't know exactly how many but there have been several forum postings made by single lady travellers so there may be quite a few. Currently around 25% of new registrations that are completed are by ladies which will include singles and those with partners.

So, would a 'Ladies Section' encourage more to post?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Well, I have set up our Ladies Section for you all to use as you would like

The section/category is only available to view by registered users.

If you would like different introductory wording used please let me know :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post