By dangers51 on Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Posted in Leisure Interests
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 3.4K
Votes 0
Hi all you Club Motorhome members - have recently joined and just working my way around the website - as I am a Golf Professional teaching at the Minchinhampton Golf Club Old Course (01453 832642) I thought I would give a GOLF LESSON OFFER exclusive to Club Motorhome Members. A 30 minute lesson for £15 - see my website http://www.peterdangerfield.myprogolfer.co.uk
Looking forward to our (Wife Lene) new Aviano Burstner M/H which we pick up next week - any members got one and can tell us a bit about how they have adapted to the Aviano - email peterdangerfield@tiscali.co.uk
Hi Peter - that's a very generous offer. I am sure some of our members will take you up on the offer.

Thanks.

Can't comment on the Aviano but we had a Burstner Argos & it was brilliant, very well built & comfy. I am sure you'll enjoy yours.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Chris
Many thanks for your comment - glad you had good experiences with Burstner - we are quite new to Motor Homing and have tried 4 different motor homes uptil now - enjoying reading all the members adventures and hope over the years to join in. Peter
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Peter and :welcome1:

Thanks for the kind offer, I hope some members take you up on it.

Keep us posted with your new motorhome adventures :thumbs: .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Neil
Thanks for the welcome message - trust we will both enjoy the website and Motor home travelling
regards
Peter
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post