By NEILMAC on Friday, 30 November 2012
Posted in Announcements
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 1.3K
Votes 0
Club Motorhome has opened it's own Amazon Store http://www.clubmotorhome.co.uk/shop.html :thumbs: .

Buy selecting 'Shop' on the main menu you can browse the selected items that are available so if you are stuck for ideas you are sure to find a solution

There are categories for Motorhoming Accessories, Motorhome Related Books, a Kindle Store for devices and books, SatNav & Accessories, Satellite TV, Motorhome Odds & Ends for those things you didn't even know you needed and of course - Pet Supplies

Many of the items are at discounted prices and may qualify for free delivery. An example is our recently reviewed Motorcaravanning Handbook (2nd edition) by John Wickersham has an RRP of £14.99 but is available for £10.49 - a bargain for your glovebox!
Thanks Neil great site,found many things I will be getting ,one item beam deflectors much cheaper than Halfords,scrolled through to page 56,then wife shouted at me.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Neil great site,found many things I will be getting ,one item beam deflectors much cheaper than Halfords,scrolled through to page 56,then wife shouted at me.

Haha Frank, I can just picture the scenario, at least I can claim to be working when I'm on too long .

What are you going to get your wife for Christmas? Perhaps I can stock something that would suit and then you can flick through some more pages :lol: .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Pleased to say all presents brought for wife .Would end up wearing any item on my head brought for the wife which could be used in M/H .But I did find and buy 5 items I have wanted for van on the new site.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Well done Frank :cheer:

I have added a 'For Her' and 'For Him' categories anyway :thumbs:
·