By NEILMAC on Monday, 10 December 2012
Posted in Announcements
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 1.7K
Votes 0
Just to let you all know that I've just sent out our latest newsletter - if you haven't received it and you think you should have (after checking your junk/spam folder) please let me know :thumbs:

And, from Caroline (caromac) and me...

[sup]Have a Great Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year![/sup]
Thank you Neil and Caroline.

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU BOTH AND MAY 2013 BE A GREAT ONE.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Christmas Greetings to all and, for the New Year, Happy travelling. :cheer:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Christmas greetings to all and a very Happy New Year.Cannot wait to get back on road .Thanks for a great site Neil.

REGARDS FRANK AND PAULINE
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Christmas greetings to all and a very Happy New Year.Cannot wait to get back on road .Thanks for a great site Neil.

REGARDS FRANK AND PAULINE

Thank you Frank & Pauline and also for your input during the year including your blog entry Romantic Road (for those that haven't seen it) .

Thanks also to all the other members, recent and long standing, who have contributed so much by way of stopovers, downloads, forum posts, article content and paid subscriptions throughout the year.

Here's to a great 2013! :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Have a Great Christmas,we,re all ready for the big invasion of the grandchildren and have the extra table and chairs ready,French wine and beer also,makes the day go better,only 3 days to the NEXT sale :laugh: (Jan Said)
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Have a wonderful Christmas.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
best wishes neil,caroline,and digger, and all at club motorhome.

tomnjune and katy
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Seasons greetings and good wishes to all. Looking forward to the New Year & sharing our adventures!!

Barry & Margaret :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post