By Ilkleygal on Thursday, 21 February 2013
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 2.3K
Votes 0
Hello all, I've just bought a UK registered Hymer B544, left hand drive which I want to import to Spain.
I cannot seem to track down replacement headlights for it. Its on a Fiat Ducato 2.8 JTD, 2000.
Any help will be gratefully received.
Thanks.
Sue
I have a brand new RHD set for the 2003 series if that is the same. Just reread your post and I guess you want a LHD set.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi folks, I believe you can adjust the headlights in situ, behind each light are three nuts which when slackened allow the light to be rotated, its been said that replacing two of the nuts with wing nuts to make later changes easier.

Try the Hymers Internation website I think there maybe more info.

Good luck
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hola where in Spain are you or will you be ? There are a number of guys on the Alicante coast who can supplie for you. I replaced one 3 years ago on my fiat 2.8 jtd and it cost around 120 e. I then fitted myself.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks for all your help.
The headlights on our Hymer don't come with those handy headlight adjusters - grrr
Finally, after contacting Hymer ( who never replied)calling in at Rouen to a main Fiat Motorhome dealer (who said changing the lights from UK to European road driving was not possible), trying all main Fiat agents in the UK,scouring the internet, contacting several major motorhome suppliers in the UK...we nipped in to our local 'desguace' (Breakers yard) and they found the correct lights within 2 hours, had them delivered, new ones not second hand and are fitting them on Monday - all for 170 euros. Phew!
FYI saxman, we are near Denia.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hola we are in Sax 30 k up the Madrid motorway from Alicante. At the mo just use the "bus" for hols
Regards
David
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post