By hawkeye on Saturday, 23 March 2013
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 3.3K
Votes 0
Hello all , just registered on here , I live near Abergavenny UK,i started with my first camper van in 1981 it was a VW bay window and loved it ,as we had more children however we outgrew it and moved to a caravan for hols ,time went on and I retired compulsory redundancy,so said i going to buy a camper van again that was six years ago and the van was a VWT25 diesel and again love it ,my wife was,nt keen at first but soon started to feel same and we ended up buying a VWT4 Calypso coachbuilt van ,last year we did 18 camps in this !
Hi hawkeye and :welcome3:

Sounds like you're a dedicated VW fan!

Do you travel abroad or within the UK? Wherever, you sound like you're getting some good use out of your camper.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
A warm welcome Hawkeye sounds like your expierience will be a valuable asset. Have a good brouse round the site as a member you will have access to quite a bit more useful stuff. It really goes without saying but if you need help with anything post it as a topic. :welcome1:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi hawkeye and :welcome3:

Sounds like you're a dedicated VW fan!

Do you travel abroad or within the UK? Wherever, you sound like you're getting some good use out of your camper.

Mainly Uk ,VW events ,Steam rallies ,game fairs as well as holiday breaks ,just had two trips away in Feb. was due to be away this w/e but snow has caused problems overnight on the roads here .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
couple of questions ,why does it show offline when I,m online for me and how do i put my van in the profile photo ?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
couple of questions ,why does it show offline when I,m online for me and how do i put my van in the profile photo ?

Not sure why its showing 'offline' to you as I'm seeing you 'online' :huh: Please let me know if it continues to appear to wrong.

There's a tutorial here which should guide you through the process of adding an avatar.

Hope this helps .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
thanks for that ,yes it still showing offline for me ,if its showing online to everyone else though does,nt matter does it ?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Welcome hawkeye :welcome4:
·
7 years ago