By NEILMAC on Saturday, 20 July 2013
Posted in Announcements
Replies 8
Likes 3
Views 3.9K
Votes 0
We are giving partners/spouses of subscribing members free subscriptions to match the length of the paid ones.

So if you are a partner/spouse who would like to have your own login facility and username instead if sharing the original subscription just register as a 'Free Forum Member' then contact me to upgrade you - simple as that!

I will then upgrade your membership to match that of your partner or spouse.

You will then have all the access that a full subscriber normally gets - there is a reminder of what you get for your subscription here.
I am bumping this thread because there have been very many members join since this was first announced

The same instructions apply although the partner needs to register as a 'Social Member' now as we no longer have 'Free Forum Members'.

Once a partner has registered I need to be told, so that I can apply the relevant upgrade which is done manually

Over to you.....
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I don't want Jenny knowing what I'm up to!
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·

What makes you think she hasn't already registered?.....⯑
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·

What makes you think she hasn't already registered?.....⯑[/quote

she parked next to my work van yesterday in Mcdonalds car park. Then asked me what I did for lunch when I got home, she had no clue she parked next to my van!
So I know she is too dopey to register!
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Don't you believe it Tom1 ... she was just lulling you into a sense of false security ...
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
she parked next to my work van yesterday in Mcdonalds car park. Then asked me what I did for lunch when I got home, she had no clue she parked next to my van!
So I know she is too dopey to register!

You think so?....

Check out member 'Tom2'

·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Don't you believe it Tom1 ... she was just lulling you into a sense of false security ...

The day she does that, I would be very proud of her!
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·

You think so?....

Check out member 'Tom2'

It wouldn't be Tom anything, it would be about rabbits or something similar