By sun lover on Wednesday, 07 May 2014
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 4.4K
Votes 0
Hi all, last September we changed our Autocruise star spirit for a 2008 Moncayo 735 motorhome with only 5,100 miles on the clock mainly because we wanted to carry our family and friends with seat belts so picked this front lounge motorhome. We are so glad we did as this is the best motorhome we have owned. What a motorhome this is. The build is so good, its all we ever wanted, We started off with a Elddis Atoquest 320 which we loved but lacking turbo, power on hills dropped so we wanted turbo. Then the Autocruise came along with its rear lounge but I never really "fell in love with it" so we thought we would go back to the front lounge again. This motorhome has the fixed French bed, separate shower and is a joy to own and drive. Is there a moncayo club I wonder ? We can not praise this motorhome enough.
Hi Sun Lover,

So pleased you like your Moncayo and thanks for your message...Sadly, I had to sell mine last year but it was THE best motorhome I have ever owned. The layout was just perfect and the bathroom one of the most practical you can find.

We lived in ours for 9 months, whilst travelling through Europe to find somewhere to live. All the equipment worked perfectly throughout our trip. It was truly superb. We had the Fiat 3.0 'power' engine which was very powerful (sometimes too powerful with the many motorway speed cameras!), but did tend to use more diesel than the last 2.8 litre Jtd.

Hope you have lots of wonderful times in yours. Best wishes, Russ
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Russ, yes we love ours, its so perfect in all ways.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
we have a Moncayo 773 Silver if that means anything. We also love it. Its a 2009. Immediately we stepped inside it we fell for it. Its a 6 berth so we have plenty of room for just the two of us plus ipod, (Our shiatsu)
Its comfy and well laid out.I did have to rehang the bathroom door which was a ten minute job, other than that everything has been fine. I had never come across this mark before.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post