Saturday, 10 May 2014
  2 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We've owned our motorhome for nearly 3 years and really wish we had done this earlier. The 'van' is just right for the 2 of us and our Portuguese Water Dog - it's great to just flop on to the fixed bed when feeling exhausted after a long walk with the dog.

We live near Portsmouth, but have travelled up via a stay for a couple of days just off the M42 at Birmingham, to a Caravan Club Site along side Conniston Water. We are off tomorrow to a site a bit South of Stranraer for 4 days and then across to Barnard Castle, going back to Portsmouth via a site south of Stratford on Avon just off the Fosse way.

It's our longest trip but is proving to be really relaxing and the 'van' is working beautifully. I've even brought my Singer 222k Featherweight with me, and it fits perfectly on the small coffee table which allows me to continue my hobby of patchwork and quilting during the really rainy days!

Dylan, the dog, is currently asleep (on a rug) on the bed, after an energetic swim in the lake, while we relax with a glass of wine and watch a film on the box - we were able to fit an 18" tele on the swing out arm that lets you watch either from the bed, or in comfort from the turned round driver and passenger seats in the lounge area (feet up on the bench seats!)

I can't recommend this van enough for a couple - though I would have liked more worktop space, but we put a towel on the bed and use that as extra surface when using the kitchen area if we need to.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We also have a 2007 Bessacar 560 FB which we have owned since 2012 and I agree its a wonderful motorhome. It tows our Renault Modus with no problem. We are away with it a lot and We are off to France again shortly, hoping to be brave enough to use some Aires this time.
Have seen 2 identical Motorhomes so far this year, One at C&CC site Devizes and the other at C&CC site conkers
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection