Tuesday, 13 May 2014
  1 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We have a 2006 Knaus Sun Traveller 650LG-RM

I *think* the 650 is 6.5 Metres, LG is the L-shaped sofa, and the RM is short for Renault-Master.

Have had it from new in August 2006, and been around Ireland, some of Scotland and Wales, some of France, and a bit of Northern Spain.

Its mostly getting used as a motorsport vehicle for the last year or so, the huge rear garage being ideal for carrying a Cadet kart around Ireland without needing a trailer.

Great vehicle, no major faults in almost 8 years:
Water pump failed, but I left it turned on to empty the tank and then forgot about it !
Door lock is a bit iffy, and sometimes cant lock it without taking off the interior cover and wiggling the links.
One door latch is separating from the door.
Not bad for 8 years and about 32,000 miles

Its a 3 Litre dci140 witha 6-speed manual box.

Goes great, even uphill !
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
A warm :welcome4: to Club Motorhome. the Renault is a super front end for a camper, I just exchanged mine for the latest Euro 5 engined one they are now down to 2.3 engines and still 150 bhp and great economy. Enjoy the site and if you can add anything to the stopovers section it will be well received by the members. Do drop a note onto the forum if you are heading out for anything either UK or abroad, it is always nice to put faces to the forum names over a beer or glass of vino if we are heading in that direction.

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection