By Tommybago on Thursday, 24 July 2014
Posted in Suggestion Box
Replies 6
Likes 0
Views 4K
Votes 0
Hi there
Is there a reason why you don't include where I live !! X :thumbs:
ROI is a lovely place and some great spots to either wild camp or campsites and pub stops, not as many yet as the Uk.for pub stops !!
Hi Tommybago and a warm :welcome2:

There's absolutely no reason at all why we don't have coverage of the Republic of Ireland, other than I haven't got around to it AND don't have any personal experience of visiting.

But, I would be delighted if you let me know of a few locations to get a new section set up :thumbs:

If you are able to send me any using our Submit a Stopover form then I can work through them in an orderly fashion.

I'm sure such a selection of stopovers would be very popular with your fellow members
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
OK x great your on. I will get working on it and get back to you in the next few days. We are behind the uk for pub stops but getting there x slowly
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Tommybago and a warm :welcome2:

There's absolutely no reason at all why we don't have coverage of the Republic of Ireland, other than I haven't got around to it AND don't have any personal experience of visiting.

But, I would be delighted if you let me know of a few locations to get a new section set up :thumbs:

If you are able to send me any using our Submit a Stopover form then I can work through them in an orderly fashion.

I'm sure such a selection of stopovers would be very popular with your fellow members

It certainly would - we'll be coming over one of these days and would love to hear about wildcamps, pub stopovers and sensibly priced campsites
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Tommybago, I will be very happy to put this together :thumbs:

Send 'em in!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Tommmybago and a warm :welcome4: from us,what could be better than a pub stop in a lovely part of the world selling guiness on draught
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Well, big thanks to Tommybago :cheer:

As promised some great looking wildcamping locations have come through and I've set up the structure to display them:

Republic of Ireland Stopovers

If anyone else has any locations that they would share - please let me know....
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post