Monday, 13 October 2014
  8 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello guys, my name is giuseppe, I live in London and me and my partner are looking to get in the motorhomes world. I have few questions to ask you and if you can help me to get an answer would be awesome. We are thinking to go for an second hand elddis autoquest 130, 5 berth no older then 2009. Is it any good?
Also a power generator, an average one?
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Giuseppe, I have not had an Elddis either but the people who I bought my motorhome off bought an Elddis brand new as a replacement, they only live up the road from me and the only complaint they have ever voiced to me is that the shower/toilet cubical is small, but saying that ours is huge and I think they just got used to the extra space we now have.

As for generators or solar panels they are fine and will serve a purpose, however if you buy a van without either my advice is to try it lots first, we are a family of 4 and do not have solar or a generator and I can park up for 4 days and nights without starting the engine without any issues, on the 5th day the power gets a bit low, but its rare we sit in one place that long anyway.
But it all depends on your power usage etc.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection