Saturday, 24 January 2015
  1 Replies
  4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all, thought Id just mention a good book to put in the motorhome. It called "Some people prefer hotels" which despite the title is about a couple traveling around Cornwall in their first motorhome. The book describes their journey and a lot of things we can all relate too. It sells for £10.99 but I got mine from Amazon (second hand and signed by the author) for £5 something plus PP. Its quite a thick book and I just hope he brings out a second one. Details.........Some people prefer hotels by Nigel Rowland Hicks.
isbn 978 178306 143 3

Enjoy
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi and thanks for the recommendation. I will look out for it. I love reading all genres of novels usually but have read one or two travel / lifestyle and some are better than others.

In talking about books I have recently been downloading random books of authors I don't know andiIn doing so have come across some great reads:

I am Pilgrim
Gone Girl
We are all completely beside ourselves
Fat Chance
Us
Future Imperfect

to name a few which I have really enjoyed.

I am currently ploughing through The Little Friend by Donna Tartt and to be honest am finding it tedious. Has anyone read her first book The Secret History? I would like to but not sure if the reviews can be trusted. :unsure:

Happy reading all!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection