Tuesday, 17 February 2015
  3 Replies
  2.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello, I am unsure whwther this is in the correct place as I am finding this site hard to get around!

I am a female solo motorhomer and I often wonder if there are many of us around.

This year I have several local trips planned, but also esides going local, I have booked many sites en route to Great Yarmouth and for the return journey over approximately 4 weeks. I own a Chausson Welcome 75 and although I enjoy taking her around, I do find it rather lonely at times, especially if I'm having difficulty with things not going to plan.

This year I will be taking my cat with me, last year was the first time I took her and that was just for a weekend, so it will be strange having her with me for so long.

I wonder if there are any other ladies planning trips in their motorhome this summer? I have been in touch with others on another site, so it will be interesting to see if there are many on this site.

Happy Travelling to all.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello, no you are not alone! When my husband died I decided I would not give up travelling. Like you I have a Chausson but mine is a Welcome 85. My lovely collie dog always accompanies me. Usually I go abroad twice a year and in 5 weeks time am travelling through France and Spain to the Algarve. Yes, I agree things don't always go according to plan, but there you are; one just makes the most of it. In UK I mostly use the 'van locally, I.e. In Cornwall. Happy Travels.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection