By tankerpaul50 on Thursday, 09 April 2015
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 3K
Votes 0
Hi I am looking for some information on changing the lighting on our MH (hobby T600 2007 model) to LED.Q is it worth while. How do I know what bulbs to get.Q Where is the best place to buy which will post to Spain. I look forward to your replies Regards
It's worth while if you want to get your batteries to last longer between charging I changed all of mine but with out seeing your lights can't suggest replacements but there are sellers on ebay who post to spain
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello

Yes definitely worth while. If your lights are of the small halogen 2 pin type (G4) then you can replace them with these. http://www.atenlighting.co.uk/caravan-motorhome-lighting/g4-leds

As you will see from the link there are two types horizontal and vertical yoou need to check which are which in your van. Usually the small lights have vertical pins and the larger ones horizontal You can also get different light tones. We choose warm white, which is nice and cosy

You don't need to change the light fitting just the bulb.

I would imagine Aten Lighting would post to Spain if you asked

Spinner
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi I have fitted LEDs and although they do save a mass of power they are not bright enough if reading for long periods.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
In the uk I got some from ikea good price and are oval shaped so fitted good behind the glass covers. I changed them all after seeing a hole in the head rest of a motorhome with drop down bed where they left the over head bed. The halogen bulbs get very hot where led is cool with lower drain.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post