7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Also has a 1080p digi dashboard camera but I couldn,t find it at my local Lidles today weston s mare.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Neil,yes I did get one came with a holder,dated june this year.I had been looking at wickes or B&Q at more than double that price.The one in the camper at the moment has an expiry date of 2009 !
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yes got one good buy ,but as always just to big to go were I had the other one
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Noticed that in our Lidl some things seem to be loss leaders in as much as if you are not there as the doors open the small number they have are quickly sold out. They really need a click and collect addition to their site if they are serious about discounting the popular items.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I'm assuming this is a good price? I need to get one and a blanket for my new insurance from this Saturday
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Sue has just found a 'short fat' 1kg dry powder in 'GO OUTDOORS'. Obviously quite a difference but depends what fits where I suppose. £12.99. Quite a rise in price.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hi to all,
any of you who travel over the channel to France may like to know that Lidl here is also the source of many a good bargin. last week's little gem was a jolly little Bordeaux "Cour de Mandelotte^, at 2 euros 10, had some sort of gold medal award and was an excellent drink with a beef bour..........etc. they, Lidl that is, also have in-house bakeries for some different breads and rolls. if you know and have already availed yourselves of their products, I would welcome any comments.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello

Now I have never paid anyone to carry out habitation service or even a damp check on our motorhome, for that I use my nose. However in Lidl today they have Moisture Meters for £9.99 and I couldn't resist. :silly:

Spinner
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post