Monday, 21 September 2015
  3 Replies
  4.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Smartphones and tablets are great, there's no doubt about that. Entering web addresses can be a pain though with those small keyboards :huh:

Did you know can can put a link to your favourite site or page direct onto your home screen?

For example this enables you to go straight to the Chat and Activity feature to post your 'status' updates (when logged in) - where you are or going, what you are doing, comment on your friends posts etc etc

Club Motohome Chat and Activity Page on the 'Home Screen' of a mobile device.

From the actual page that you want, when you are on the website, just press the 'Share' button on the screen (probably at the bottom).

This will give you an option to add the page to your home screen.

Just edit the title of the button to something short and appropriate. Then press the Add button.

Simple as that! You'll then be able to go directly to the page in future and post away B)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Neil, I have tried on my android phone and gave up before reading your advice, mind you I leave my phone at home when I go away anyway, so wont be a worry.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection