Thursday, 05 November 2015
  2 Replies
  1.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I have just bought a Bessacarr E795,and it has the housing for a camera on the rear, but one is not fitted inside the unit. I want to fit a camera system, so can anybody tell me if there is pre wiring in the motorhome so that I can just connect a camera and screen to either end. If not, I would welcome any recommendations for camera systems.

Thanks,

Pete
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Pete.
I know this doesn't help at all,
I bought a camera with a screen that clips over the interior mirror it isn't wifi because at the time lots of people said the wifi systems were rubbish and didn't last long before giving up.
Another reason I bought it was because it has a separate switch to switch it on whilst driving, so I could check my boat whilst on the trailer behind, or just to look behind without being in reverse.

However I never fitted it, been in the shed 2 years, I will hook it out and see what make it is. It was highly recommended at the time and wasn't cheap!

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection