By NEILMAC on Wednesday, 30 December 2015
Posted in Tutorials
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 4K
Votes 0
I've made a change (for the better ) to the way the menu for the Club Motorhome website works on a mobile phone display.

The menu button remains the same - it's the button with 3 lines on it at the top left of the mobile screen. Clicking this used to reveal a 'tumbler' that was really tedious to tumble through all the options to get to what you wanted :evil:

So, I've set it up now so that when you click the menu button the screen display parts left and right to reveal all the menu options on the left side. It's now easy to scroll down to the option that you are looking for.

Hopefully the photos below will show what I'm explaining:

Click the menu button

Scroll through the menu

This small change came about via member feedback which is always appreciated :thumbs:
Hi Neil.

The whole mobile phone experience seems to be better.
I have never been able to use my phone before but using it now and for the first time it has rembered my password.
I cannot find how to change it to one i can remember!
On phone or laptop.
But i am thick when it comes to technology.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:thumbs: Good to hear Tom.

You can change your password at any time by clicking on 'Edit' in your Profile. Password is under the Contact Info tab from memory.

Just type a new password and again in the next box, click on 'Update' and job done
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:thumbs: Good to hear Tom.

You can change your password at any time by clicking on 'Edit' in your Profile. Password is under the Contact Info tab from memory.

Just type a new password and again in the next box, click on 'Update' and job done

:thumbs: Thanks.
I have only spent 11 months looking where to change it and giving up! :side:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·

:thumbs: Thanks.
I have only spent 11 months looking where to change it and giving up! :side:

You just had to ask.....

There is a video that goes through the various options within your profile - changing password is about 59 seconds in -
[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]y-6tNLMLOGs[/video]

Seriously though, if anyone struggles to see how to do something on this site please post your query on the forums :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Its no problem. It didnt bother me enough to ask.
I just cut and pasted it through my email until now.

On my phone again. I must be getting better! Lol
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post