Thursday, 17 March 2016
  9 Replies
  5.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Could be of interest as their are numerous come in handy items on offer today including a 12v 21.5" TV for £99 and a Garmin camper satnav for £199.99
ALDI Special offers
:thumbs:

Pete and jan

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
For continental tourers the low wattage kettle could be very handy
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I think sat nags are very good but you do have to use a little common sense, a few years ago in France my sat nav tried to send me down a very small road ⯑ After a look down the road no way was I going down that road ⯑
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I love my garmin, non camper version. After 3 previous tom Tom's going wrong on many occasions I went to garmin two years ago and have never regretted it. Yes I've ended up in some tight spots but in all honesty those times have become 'events' which we will always remember!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have a Nozatec 7" GPS Truck SatNav I bought off ebay ... £36 and unlimited map updates

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We use the Snooper sat nav, once you key in the dimensions of the vehicle it checks roads bridges etc, so hopefully no tight spaces, we have had it for five years and upgrade the software at the start of each season, so far it hasn't steered us wrong, can even get to on the newer versions.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection