By mid4did on Thursday, 17 March 2016
Posted in Suggestion Box
Replies 9
Likes 3
Views 5.5K
Votes 0
Could be of interest as their are numerous come in handy items on offer today including a 12v 21.5" TV for £99 and a Garmin camper satnav for £199.99
ALDI Special offers
:thumbs:
Some useful stuff on there for some Pete, thanks for the link :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Pete.
I have heard a few moans about the garmin 'camper' sat nav.
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I moan at my garmin most days Tom but learn to keep on the main roads when it wants to take me up a narrow lanes
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I moan at my garmin most days Tom but learn to keep on the main roads when it wants to take me up a narrow lanes

I paid £60 for an end of line sat nav last June, I think its a Garmin but to be honest not sure, only once has it taken me to a low bridge, it is just a standard car one, other than the bridge, it has never taken me anywhere I haven't been ok driving.

But a few people have mentioned the camper sat nav taking them to tight spots.

Mind you I enjoy taking the motorhome to smaller areas, my wife and the locals loved it when we were last in Cornwall and we had to fold the mirrors in and the pedestrians had to stand in doorways! :ohmy:
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
For continental tourers the low wattage kettle could be very handy
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I think sat nags are very good but you do have to use a little common sense, a few years ago in France my sat nav tried to send me down a very small road ⯑ After a look down the road no way was I going down that road ⯑
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I love my garmin, non camper version. After 3 previous tom Tom's going wrong on many occasions I went to garmin two years ago and have never regretted it. Yes I've ended up in some tight spots but in all honesty those times have become 'events' which we will always remember!
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I have a Nozatec 7" GPS Truck SatNav I bought off ebay ... £36 and unlimited map updates
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
We use the Snooper sat nav, once you key in the dimensions of the vehicle it checks roads bridges etc, so hopefully no tight spaces, we have had it for five years and upgrade the software at the start of each season, so far it hasn't steered us wrong, can even get to on the newer versions.
·
7 years ago
·
3 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post