Sunday, 02 April 2017
  4 Replies
  4.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I am new at the forum. I joined the forum today. My signature is KalleiViken and lives in Southern Sweden in a small town called Viken not far from Helsingborg. I own a Globecar and has ovned a number of motorhomes, the first a Toyota Hiace I Rebuilt to the motorhome at the beginning of 1990. I have good friends in Scotland have visited them several times, most recently in 2015 with my Globecar. If anyone need tips about travel in Sweden or Denmark, I am happy help you.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hej :D

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hej Tom1:D
Votes
Undo
Hi KalleiViken welcome! And thanks for your offer to help members wishing to travel to your country :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi KalleiViken, welcome, we have been thinking of visiting my cousin who lives outside Gothenburg, its a fair distance from the north of Spain so it can only be done during the summer when my good lady closes the school. We are visiting friends in Germany in June/July so it is possible to continue north to see my cousin. I am trying to get an idea of the time needed to get from near Cologne to Gothenburg, any input will be welcome
Phil
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection