Wednesday, 31 May 2017
  1 Replies
  4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello. This is probably a silly question but I have to ask it. I dutifully printed out the appropriate stop ebooks for a trip to Spain. I was unable to work out by looking at the front cover which spots were corresponding to the lists given in the pages. Maybe I missed something, but I would have found it much easier to see a symbol in the area I wanted to go to and to then look it up? I gave up in the end as I couldn't work out where they were. I didn't always have wifi which is why I had printed them out to start with. Any help would be appreciated as we are planning to go to Italy in September.
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Hi Bobalong, not a silly question at all.

Ideally the 'map' on the cover would be interactive so that you could click on locations like on the website, but that's not possible in the ebook format - so the 'map' is just a static image to give a rough idea of the locations.

The contents page gives you a list of the locations listed so that you can see the town names without having to scroll through.

Incidentally, you don't have to physically print the ebooks off, they are designed to stay on your mobile device when downloaded for offline use. Of course if you prefer a paper option that's fine too.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection