Monday, 11 September 2017
  2 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I'm just formulating a plan to head to Carcassonne in October in our trusty (once I've had the gearbox fixed :) ) Hymer 564

What are the facilities like for Motorhoming through France in off season? I figure we could live off grid for 2 to 3 days.

We've never done this before, so any tips would be useful

Thank you in advance

David
Rate this post:
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
David, the facilities in France are great, many campsites will be closed though but you don't need them at all, the 'aire du camping car' facilities are great are all you will need.
Many are listed on the excellent Club Motorhome stopovers list, there are 6 around Carcassonne listed alone.
If I was you, I would upgrade to a full member and plan your trip using the stopover list on here. :D

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Agree with Tom. France is easy peasy so no need to book. There will be plenty of French motorhome on the road, will probably school holidays as well.

Enjoy

Spinner

:D

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection