Sunday, 17 June 2018
  7 Replies
  4.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We are new owners of an old motorhome. We need some remedial work and a new toilet. We live in Northampton. Any ideas?
Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Tom1 got any contacts in Northampton ?

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nope, that's in the North! :o

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
looking at my replies i wonder if i am on the right site
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Perhaps you would be more comfortable on a site that deals with technical problems and refurbishment...
If you are on Facebook there are several that deal solely with these subjects ...
This site is more about stopovers and sites here and abroad ... we will also discuss other subjects and often do
Perhaps google your motorhome make and find an owners club that might suit you more ... Happy hunting

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo

Just because nobody has any useful advice for you yet doesn't mean somebody wont, many of the members here are away travelling and not necessarily online on a daily basis, so it may take time for anybody with knowledge of local contacts to come back to you.
However I may also be the case that nobody can help, only time will tell...……………….

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

Votes
Undo

Well hampshirefair, only you can decide that one. I'm guessing your comment was tongue in cheek, as was Tom1's I imagine, but as you've been around the site for something like 5 years you've a good idea what it's about I'm sure :)

Maybe, as a suggestion, you could have titled your thread more appropriately to get some targeted responses. I'm afraid 'Hamer Solifer. Motorhome' means little or nothing to me or anyone else as to what you are looking for unless the thread is read to see what its about.

Anyway, I hope you get a satisfactory response in due course :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
What's the make and model of your old motorhome so we can try help you what it the remedial work you need doing
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection