Sunday, 31 March 2019
  4 Replies
  4.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Looking for a good, quiet place to stopover (with good restaurant close by) within an hour from Calais ... as arriving at Calais at 7 pm. Any suggestions?
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Gravelines will give you some choices of restaurants, I've heard recommendations of this place Le Turbot

Aire here Gravelines, by the marina

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We had a good time at a place called Fort Mahon Plage.
It's a seaside tourist resort and busy in the summer but the Aire is large and probably 10 restaurants within a 5 minute walk.
So it might not be as quiet as you want in season but this time of year I would have thought it good.
Le Torquet is nice upmarket place, there is a beach side restaurant near the Aire but the town itself is a fair walk but it's lovely either trough the woods or streets being nosey at the houses.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I often use the aire at Calais 5mins from tunnel and port,you have the choice of aire or campsite,both are patrolled at night by security and national guard,bread from campsite in the morning and plenty of bars/restaurants on the seafront
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
LeTouquet Paris Plage would fit the bill nicely, or Montreuil Sur Mer

Spinner
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection