Sunday, 02 June 2019
  5 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
First post and a relative newcomer after converting from caravans late last year. We went on our first big trip down to France early May and ended up cutting it short by a few days due to a failed water pump so no domestic water. Reported it to the dealer and now accepted as a warranty claim but stating it would be August at the earliest before they could complete the repair. What a joke to be expected to lose a new motorhome for 2 1/2 months over the summer. Is this normal with dealers? Its not a big job to replace but thought it would be easy to let them do it as its still within the manufacturers warranty period. Depending on their answer I will get it sorted myself.

On another note what do people carry as critical spares, I now won't travel without a pump that I can swap if I have the same issues. The MH is only 6 months old.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection