1. clewless
  2. Continental touring
  3. Thursday, 20 June 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
We are 1st time travellers to France in our VW Hi-top, long wheel base campervan. We are going to Tignes in the French Alps in August. Any help/advice on best way of crossing the channel, cost of tolls etc., would be most helpful. Do we go for a telepage tag? Or do we pay by credit card? What paperwork needed etc.
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.