Wednesday, 27 June 2012
  1 Replies
  4.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Highland Minimeet 2012
On the strength of the success of the Highland gathering last weekend I recommend that you sign up soon for the Minimeet. We had 18 vans, 4 or 5 forums represented, and 40 odd peeps (that’s right, very odd) and 22 of them went to the Dores for a meal. Thank you all for coming and making it the success it was. Quite a record – and an excellent mix of people! We did not have the best weather but it was dry and sunny on the first night for the BBQ and dry again for the BBQ on Sunday, with little wind and only a few midges.

Minimeet Dates: 7th – 10th September

Venue: Brin Herb Nursery IV2 6XD – http://www.brinherbnursery.co.uk

Everyone welcome, but depending on numbers, we may need to limit numbers of vans/people going to Dores. I already have about half a dozen names down. Usual format – as it seems to work with BBQs and a trip to Loch Ness and the Dores Inn.
We are still waiting for our impromptu ceilidh, so bring your musical instruments. The nearest we got to it was at last year’s gathering when our Dutch friend “Piper” played his …………………… you guessed it, (bag)pipes.

I will be posting more information in due course, but in the mean time if you are going to be around why not come and join us?
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Checking our diaries - will get back to you

Chris
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection