Thursday, 02 August 2012
  2 Replies
  5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Boots do a repeat prescription delivery or collect from store service without the need to visit your doctor. They contact the doctor and obtain the repeat prescription service and you or your representative can either collect from a store or they will Royal mail 1st class post it for £2.90 to a UK address. It does need to be signed for and excludes refrigerated or controlled drugs.
Handy if you have someone who could post them on when you are abroad for a few months. See Boots on-line prescriptions

Has freedom to travel

Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
In a way it is good that the pharmacist reviews your need for drugs, but not in the way you describe. I often wonder why none of the doctors at our surgery do not review the drugs I take. I get endless repeat prescriptions and unless I mention side effects they seem content to prescribe on a diagnosis some 8/10 years old.
Maybe as it is a looser arrangement the local health authority have insisted they take more of an interest prior to issuing the prescription.

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection