By bmh1946 on Tuesday, 04 September 2012
Posted in Beginners
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 2.1K
Votes 0
:blush:
Hello, I am Brian and together with my wife Jackie, we have decided to give up long haul travel and get a campervan and another dog. It is our intention to spend more time in Europe and continue our travels but taking our hotel room with us. We have ordered a lwb VW from Hillside Leisure in Derby and expect to take delivery in about 3 weeks time. Having spent 6 months a year for the last ten years living out of backpacks we hope to enjoy the extra space our van should give us. We are complete novices and will welcome any tips that you may have for a retired couple who know nothing much about this new venture. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, B & J
:welcome1: Brian and Jackie.

Looks like the start of a new chapter for you!

I'm sure you'll love what Europe has to offer for motorhoming and it's a great way to travel with a dog too.

I look forward to hearing more about your new adventures and if there's anything we can help with just ask. There's bound to be someone on here with an answer for you
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
A very warm welcome to you both.

We've been motor homing for 5 years and have had brilliant times both in the UK and Europe. We take our dog - his name is Archie have a look at his pictures in the Pets section.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of your van when you get it and obviously your dog.

Like Neil says don't hesitate to post any queries you have I'm sure someone will be able to assist or point you in the right direction.

Happy travelling.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks very much. as soon as we get both we will post photos.
Regards B & J
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post