Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 2K
Votes 0
Hi all

Just joined for help and information both ways I hope
swift kontiki 640 with a poorly back axle at the moment

Paul
Hi Paul. Pretty new myself and collecting my vw van next week,so hope to contribute myself and learn from others. Good luck with the axle. Regards Brian
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi antiqueman and :welcome4:

Hopefully with a few more details someone may be able to offer advice with your motorhome's rear axle. Is that the Al-Ko torsion bar setup?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
thank you it is tortion bar which should get removed tomorow but I will post details of events. I hate unreliable stuff on my shed, it needs to be fit to go around the world, have removed imobilizer it seems it had a brain!!!!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi antiqueman - looking at your post "it needs to be fit to go around the World" - what are your plans - sounds very intriguing - let us know - we love an adventure story.

Chis
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you all for the warm :welcome4:
Hi travelsrus
Ah the travel the world bit yes it may sound exciting but the reason I said it was it's just that I like something that if someone said can you come to australia in the morning I like the feeling that it will get there.Plans I try not to make they might go wrong!!! I think I tend to take everyday as it comes hey ho,life is an adventure, what day is it tomorow by the way. :thumbs:

Oh I posted details of my axle problem on a new topic thread thingy ma jig.

Paul
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post