By systemadmin on Monday, 19 November 2012
Posted in Pets
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 5.3K
Votes 0
Our mad Springer Spaniel 2 years old.

We got her at 9 weeks old as we had an old girl of 13 (then) who sadly died at 15 in July this year.

The two together.
Full or character I'll bet and by the first photo, fond of water too!

Our 'Digger' loves a dip in any available river but will only paddle in the sea :roll:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Lindiwe is a real water baby. Rivers, lakes, sea, anything with water. She swims really well in the sea.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just to update. We have a new baby

Introducing Pippa
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Oh you lucky things - she looks adorable.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I must have added the photos wrongly again I meant them to be inserted into the post. Must have forgotten what to do.

Pippa is adorable although her teeth are rather sharp. My hands are cut to pieces :laugh:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I forgot how to insert photos so will try again. Must be more than a senior moment :lol:

Pippa has already mastered the stairs! Much quicker than Lindiwe did.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Ah, she's lovely (well, they both are!). What does Lindiwe think of her new companion?

We're sometimes tempted to get 'Digger' a friend but wonder whether it may upset the relationship he has with us as we do spoil him a bit .
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yes we wondered that Neil as Lindiwe is thoroughly spoilt.

We took Lindiwe to the farm and introduced Pippa to her. She wagged her tail so that was a good sign.

She has been quite good with Pippa and now they have taken to running around chasing each other. Must say Pippa is bolder and sturdier than Lindiwe at that age.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post