By Buster210 on Thursday, 23 May 2013
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 2.1K
Votes 0
Hi all .new to motor homes and looking forward to a great time.
Just bought a auto trail 634L ..any one any tips or things to lookout for with this motor home, or anything in general to help this newbie.
Thanks a lot Buster 210
Welcome to our forum, :welcome4: . Take a little time to explore the site, there is an excellent downloads section of useful stuff and POIs. Many topics have been covered in the past and a site search may well have answers to some of the common questions. Never owned an Autotrail but they are a popular van with many loyal owners. If you come across any problems ask away. In the meantime get out there and enjoy motorhoming, it is a great community.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello and welcome :welcome1:
My son,s mother & father in law have just come back from a 3 months in spain in their Autotrail 634.Never had a problem there and back.They did however develop a leak in the roof offside rear on a joint which had opened up in the heat.I,ve just got up there via my dethleffs as they dont have a ladder at the back(currently on a site outside bridgwater).I found the sealant had come away for about 2 inches,i could get my fingernail in the gap.going to do a repair with some waterproof sealent before it rains again.I did notice the roof design doesn,t let the water run away freely in the 4 corners,at least thats how it looked to me.cheers pete
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi traveller thanks it good to know if we have a problem there's lots of experts to help us out
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi mid44did I think I posted a reply in the wrong field sorry for that its cause I'm a newbie and lots to learn.
Thanks for the roof info I will keep my eye on it. And put it as item one on my check list.
This weekend if the sun shines in England my wife (Judith) and me will try to follow it for our first outing ..will be taking pen and paper to note all the things we leave behind, and a making another list of things we didn't know we needed, but have already packed the tea and milk and my lounger, so I should service the weekend.
Thanks for your help..cheers
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post