By julie1 on Friday, 21 June 2013
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 2.3K
Votes 0
Hi all
I'm Julie and together with my hubby we're now in our fourth year of motorhoming.
We've been as far as Morocco and Greece and generally like to spend Autumn/Winter in Portugal and Spain.
Our last trip in April/May was in NE France, Lake Constance and the Mosel.
Hi both and a warm :welcome4:

Hope you find time to have a good look round the site, lots of really good contributions by the members on stopovers and if you can master the 'search' quite a few of the regular questions are covered from previous posts.
Hope you can contribute a little from your own travels, it is surprising how much information you gather on your travels that others will find useful and of course a few pictures always wet the appetite.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi julie1 and :welcome1:

To second Traveller's comments we'd love to hear more of your travels and, of course, some of the stopovers you've used

We have a Stopover Submission Form to make this an easy process - and we'll upgrade you to a full subscription if you submit 5 or more (new to us) stopovers :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
julie1, Thanks very much for all the stopovers you've submitted - its much appreciated and its what helps keep this site growing :thumbs:

You'll notice that your membership has been upgraded accordingly B)
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Neil
Thank you. What a great site. It's good to know that user's are rewarded for their input.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Julie1 and :welcome1:
The stopover updates are appreciated,we,re going over to france next week hoping to just stay on aires or wildcamp.We always have a look at the recommended stopovers on this site.all the best
Pete n Jan
:welcome4:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Pete and Jan
Thanks for the welcome. Where are you going in France? I love the Alscace region (among many others) easy to nip onto Germany or even Italy from here if you have the time of course.
Have a great trip.
Julie
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hi julie,I do like the alsace beer But we,re heading over to brittany and the west coast,hoping to get some sunshine near the coast if possible,we,ve been there before when the kids were younger camping in vendee,st jean de monts and bayonne,didn,t want to go as far as spain this time but will do if the weather isn,t agreable
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Julie +1

Like to add my welcome to the others and look forward to hearing about your travels. We are leaving for France next Tuesday and travelling into Brittany picking up The Tour before spending some time in the Loire valley. We will be in Paris for the final stage.

Barry
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post