By MrWoo on Tuesday, 06 August 2013
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 2.1K
Votes 0
Hi all,
After a 20 year break from caravaning 2 years ago we joined the ranks of motorhome owners.
We have a Bessacarr E725 which we find meets all our needs particularly the U shaped rear lounge which I find great for stretching out on for a siesta.
being pensioners we use it all year round and found it very cosy during last winters cold spell.
My better half has mobility problems so if possible we try to find a site with a bus stop near the entrance.
Unfortunately Bessie is off the road at present awaiting a new high pressure fuel pump at an eye watering price.

Regards,
George
Hello and :welcome1: hope "Bessie" is back on the road soon.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello and Welcome
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi & a very warm :welcome4:

Hope you get back on the road soon.

We are currently in the Lake District & plenty of sites nr to Towns.

Chris
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you all for your welcome.
Bessie is now back on the road although I did have to take her back to the garage as the origional fuel leak was still present which begs the question, did I need a new high pressure fuel pump in the first place.
At the end of this month we will be away for 4 weeks starting in Hereford, the Peak District and on to the Lake District.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello and :welcome4: Hmmmmm the fact that the fuel leak was still present AFTER expensive remedial work would dent my faith in the garages ability to diagnose and rectify problems. :woohoo:

Enjoy your new M/H its the best way to travel :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post