By mid4did on Sunday, 03 November 2013
Posted in Leisure Interests
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 3.9K
Votes 0
When we set off on our travels I always pack the beachcaster,and some kit for having a fling on some far off beach(Fishing of course)I,ve never managed it yet but live in hope that the opportunity will arise.So the rod hasn,t had much use these last few years !
Has anyone any experience and likely locations for having a fling in some far off land,still talking about fishing :laugh:
Any helpful tips appreciated
I am not a fisherperson but have been told that the River Ebro just north of Valencia has good fishing. Think there might be a license thing involved perhap someone can put you right on this
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Norway. Everyone fishes there and it seems you only have to throw a line in the water to catch something. A Swiss chap we met who was into fishing said " if fishing is your religion, Norway is the promised land!"
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I,m really only a sea fishing person.Used to have a boat or two in plymouth ,my home town the last one being a 40 ft carvel twin engine,thats now a nice fishing mark off the east rutts after it went down one night.These days the most I do is fish from the chesil beach for the odd mackeral.i like the thought of fishing from some nice beach in norway,must have a google,many thanks. :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post