Sunday, 03 November 2013
  3 Replies
  3.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
When we set off on our travels I always pack the beachcaster,and some kit for having a fling on some far off beach(Fishing of course)I,ve never managed it yet but live in hope that the opportunity will arise.So the rod hasn,t had much use these last few years !
Has anyone any experience and likely locations for having a fling in some far off land,still talking about fishing :laugh:
Any helpful tips appreciated

Pete and jan

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I,m really only a sea fishing person.Used to have a boat or two in plymouth ,my home town the last one being a 40 ft carvel twin engine,thats now a nice fishing mark off the east rutts after it went down one night.These days the most I do is fish from the chesil beach for the odd mackeral.i like the thought of fishing from some nice beach in norway,must have a google,many thanks. :thumbs:

Pete and jan

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection