Monday, 25 November 2013
  1 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I have a fiamma cycle rack on the back of my motorhome which Is rated up to 60kg. I have just bought 2 batribike Dash's which without there batteries in weigh just under 40kg's. The rack does not look strong enough to me to carry that amount of weight has anybody ever loaded there racks to a simular weight.
With the batteries in I still have over 10kg's spare but prefer to remove them to lighten the load.
Am I just being over cautious.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We have had 2 fiamma bike racks over the last 12 years. The first one lasted about 6 years before a crack appeared in the tubing. We have electric bikes and have kept them on the rack minus the batteries. We now have a trailer not because anything has happened to the bike rack but because we changed to a motorbike but had to give it up due to health reasons which left us with a trailer.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection