Sunday, 20 April 2014
  3 Replies
  3.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
:( hi new to this so hello to all i need a couple of things sorted . i have bought a 1993 fiat ducato camper it has heater fridge toilet shower cooker ect ect not used it yet as i need to learn how to use all the goodies first . my first problem ...water tank , i put hose on to fill tank up and the water comes back out of the bottom of tank through a small hose on the side of tank . this is a short 2 -3 inch fitting on side of tank and looks pretty old and does not look as if anything was fitted to it like a tap or anything ,should i cap this or is it an overflow of some sort . i did not get any books with van so dont know how some things work like water tank ,3 way fridge / light changeover switches ect i want to learn these before i go any serious trips . hopefully some of the more experienced campers can help thanks steven
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
hi thanks for reply I will have a look under the van tomorrow there is a shower so will have look to see drainage area as well :silly: :silly:
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection