Wednesday, 07 May 2014
  3 Replies
  4.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all, last September we changed our Autocruise star spirit for a 2008 Moncayo 735 motorhome with only 5,100 miles on the clock mainly because we wanted to carry our family and friends with seat belts so picked this front lounge motorhome. We are so glad we did as this is the best motorhome we have owned. What a motorhome this is. The build is so good, its all we ever wanted, We started off with a Elddis Atoquest 320 which we loved but lacking turbo, power on hills dropped so we wanted turbo. Then the Autocruise came along with its rear lounge but I never really "fell in love with it" so we thought we would go back to the front lounge again. This motorhome has the fixed French bed, separate shower and is a joy to own and drive. Is there a moncayo club I wonder ? We can not praise this motorhome enough.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Russ, yes we love ours, its so perfect in all ways.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
we have a Moncayo 773 Silver if that means anything. We also love it. Its a 2009. Immediately we stepped inside it we fell for it. Its a 6 berth so we have plenty of room for just the two of us plus ipod, (Our shiatsu)
Its comfy and well laid out.I did have to rehang the bathroom door which was a ten minute job, other than that everything has been fine. I had never come across this mark before.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection