By bigtree on Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 2.8K
Votes 0
Joined today as I was told about the site by the Rankins,currently sitting in St Remy de Provence having endured an almighty storm last night.Been motorhoming for 3 years and camping and caravanning most of my life,got a Frankia A class with a motorbike in the garage.We started this trip by going to the Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf to have a look at the new vans,didn't meet up with anyone but you might have saw our van right outside the North entrance.Weird place to park but the stewards were so unorganised as there were plenty pitches nearer to the bar/restaurant.Anyways when we leave here we are heading down Spain way for about a month.
Hi all, just rejoined after a lapse of almost four months, still, I'm a single male motorhomer ( 1997 Compas Calypso ) with two westies, a guitar and an ebike and have been motorhoming for wait for it, ......one year..lol and tenting and campavaning some years befor that, I just wanted to say hello and that this site is a great place for information and chatting to other like minded people.////////////that's it. and I see they have adopted the star system, i'll have to re-send all my articles....hehe
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Bigtree and :welcome2: as you are in St Remy de Provence and have a motorbike with you so I'm guessing you like bikes, some friends of ours own the Royal Enfield / Ural dealership there and also run a clssic bike touring company Classic Bike Esprit (Neil and Sarah Thomas) its a nice place to be and there are some great roads for motorbikes in the area, as I know well from riding with Neil on some of the classic Brit bikes that make up his fleet.

If you are headed to Spain dont miss out on the amazing scenery we have here in the North, there is so much to see in Spain you are spoiled for choice. There roads here are a paradise for motorcycles ENJOY!!! :cheer:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
:welcome4: back Westieman, what have you been doing during your sabbatical :ohmy:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Xeamus,

I have been into their shop before but not visited this year.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post