Wednesday, 19 November 2014
  2 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all ,please see below message from Colin Perris regarding query i sent to him ,after hearing Canterbury P R was open on Sunday .Just wish all councils were this switched.on

Firstly I have been able to open Dover Road on Sundays permanently again…the service runs from 9am to 6pm with a few extra services at Christmas although now I’ve arranged that any Stagecoach bus which passes the site after 19:30 will take customers on production of their Park & Ride ticket so basically you can now get a free ride back until around 23:00 (check the stagecoach website for details).

The site opens at the usual time of 6am which is a tad early but allows you guys to park up and get settled.

We’ve also extended the parking area for cars but have a cunning plan to enable Motorhomes to use it at peak weeks during the year. We’ll simply remove the height restriction and direct motorhomes to the overflow. I can’t put water pipes or waste facilities in there but it’s only a short walk from the official site anyway.

More good news is that I’m keeping the price the same until at least April 2016 at £3 per vehicle and up to 6 passengers. We have a pre-paid card available which provides a 20% discount so if you use the site regularly it’s worth it

I think that about covers it but please let me know if I can help further

Kind regards

Colin
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection