·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Good morning Keptman and :welcome3:

I emailed you last night with a link to a forum post in our tutorial section that goes through the process of adding photos to your posting.

There is also a video on our YouTube channel that shows how to do it:

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]XBnfBpEXlmY[/video]

The tutorial and video were actually made for the previous design of the Club Motorhome website but the process is pretty much the same.

2 key things are the size of your photo (huge images straight from digital cameras usually need to be reduced in size) and it is important to click the 'Insert' button that appears when you have selected the image that you want to display from your computer.

If the image is too big then you can use the method described in the tutorial/video that allows the image to be displayed when its hosted somewhere else like photo bucket.com etc.

Hope this helps :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hi there,
we also have a travelling cat called Milly who travels with us on all our trips out in Ned 2, the campingcar( as we live in south-west France this is what motorhomes are called), along with her daughter Whitey. besides the normal short runs out in our area they have also been with us on three longer runs to Spain and Portugal for some winter sun on all our bodies. as soon as any door is open they are both inside and up on the dashboard. though they normally travel on a large cushion on the memsahib's knee. both are fascinated by the tom-tom and the reversing/rear view screen. those of you who have any felines in your households will know that they, the felines, are really in charge and in Ned 2 this is clearly the case especially when it comes to the seating arrangements! enough said there. once on site they are brilliant as, after an initial sniff around, they never wander off to far and go for walks with us without the necessity of a lead but with constant supervision. (ask anyone who was at camping Albufiera over the festive season last year or at Touriscampo near Lagos in the new year. it will be soon time to start our collective wanderings again so all expectations are high. to think that I was "the old cat hater of Plymouth town"!
fred
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi

Just read your post. The pic of your cats is great as its obvious they are good friends.

At present I'm in our MH with Milly for company whilst my wife works in her office with me parked :thumbs: outside
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
This is fantastic! we would love to take out cats with us in the MoHo but are still trying to get them comfortable, did you have a period of getting them used to it?
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hi there,
we never had any problem with getting our cats into the campingcar. it probably kicked off when we had the caravan and sometimes used this as an extension bedroom when we had to many "stayers". on the other hand, the car is viewed with great trepidation as this means a trip to the vets although once they are there they are totally relaxed! who will ever understand them? at the onset we did, more or less, leave it up to them to decide by us taking the occasional cuppa into the van at which time they just followed. hopes that this helps you and we wish you the very best in your endeavours and future motorhoming.
glenys and fred.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post