By pbrainsurgeon on Sunday, 14 June 2015
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 3.1K
Votes 0
B) Hi to all, we are new on here, and just bought our first motorhome, a swift 6 berth kontiki 665 and though I have a pcv licence, it`s a real pleasure to drive it back from where I bought it, I was given 10 days free ins, but wondering where to get a good rate from.
:welcome1: pbrainsurgeon

Try all the main insurance sources - Comfort, Safeguard, AIB, Insurance Factory etc and others of course. Don't forget to ask for a discount for 'club' membership :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi There,and :welcome4: to theclub,shop around is the usual way,if you are intending going abroad have a look if you get options for breakdown cover,usually cheaper if you get it at the start rather than later.I,ve been with a few but at the moment I,m with Grove and Dean private clients.My RAC membership covers me in Europe but I may go with Nationwide for breakdown nextime with their Flexplus account. :thumbs:
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Folks,

Just joined the group so a newbie. Been motorhoming for a couple of years after many years caravanning.

Not only enjoying trips around the UK but, when stuck at home, finding lots of opportunities to modify, add to and generally personalise my MH.

So much to do and so little time...!

TeeCee
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi teecee and :welcome1:

Glad you have been enjoying your travels.

We have yet to really 'do' UK but spend a lot of time in France and Spain with a more in depth look at Portugal on the cards for this autumn. As you say so little time to really do everything. I have to confess to our wish list getting longer rather than shorter.........

Scotland, Germany, Italy and some of the Balkans are on the list together with Scandanavia also sounding good. Choices, choices!

Have fun and let us know of your modifications as they would likely be are of interest to others.

Caromac
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post