Tuesday, 28 July 2015
  10 Replies
  4.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi everyone, for my first van do I go for a pristine 2007 Autotrail tracker EKS SE that is £5000 less than a 2011 Bailey Approach SE? I dont have loads of money but can just afford the latter. The 2007 has only done 35000 miles
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you Spinner, I never bought either of those MH's I viewed as it happens. I am being quite picky though as it is loads of money and my first time. Helpful advice like yours is so important especially for us 'techys'. Trying to find out when and where all the shows are. Have done various searches but only the NEC biggy comes up but I suppose that is for new vans only.
Cheers Mate.
Martin
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Am having similar choice dilemma as look to change current motorhome for one with different bed arrangement. Think we need island bed as although we are mainly weekenders we do like to be out hiking and after long walk often return tired so the thought of always having to make up bed is putting us off rear lounge arrangement as is lack of storage potential. Mind you that might cure other half’s “ you never know” collection which I have named the “ never will “ boxes.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection