By Traveller_HA5_3DOM on Sunday, 21 February 2016
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 3.1K
Votes 0
We are getting Spain withdrawal symptoms, I don't know what I miss most, the weather, the locations or the clubmotorhome company we enjoyed on our last trip that seems ages ago.
I was chatting yesterday to Elvis 1709 AKA Steve, he has still to pay up his subs but has it on the todo list he tells me. We both agreed that a few weeks in September with a modest tour of small sites and stopovers would fit the bill nicely and I thought I would float the idea to see if any other members would be down there in September to get together for the usual Spanish Breakfast?Lunch and Dinner (not all on the same day) I know we can rely on Neil and Caroline to point us in the right direction from their excellent local knowledge.
Just an expression of interest at this stage would help to know what would be needed.
We would be interested but as we have young kids, it would need to be during the school holidays for us, even if we left earlier than everyone else to come home.
I also understand us with the kids may 'cramp' your style anyway.:laugh:
I think they go back to school around the 6th of September, so that's probably a bit early.

I am thinking about doing 3 or 4 weeks again this summer anyway but have not thought seriously about it.
I will get the 2 weeks in France at Easter out the way first, then take stock and think about it.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi
We travelled to France and Spain in May and September last year and intend doing the same this year. In addition we are going back to Brittany in July. We stay away for a month at a time - have difficulty getting my partner to stay longer as she misses the grandchildren!! So we will be in Spain sometime in September, probably Valencia and coastal aires so let us know of plans.

Barry.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
we were also down there last year and came back early for the same reasons missing grandchildren and christmas.We are back there now for the last 3 weeks and heading back for early april (my 70th)
Currently havent made it any further than Benicassim,although we intended too but with bad back after a bike ride (Jan) and flue cough and sore throat(me) we were quite happy to stay here and soak up some sun.
Heading down this way somewhere next september so open to suggestions for times and places
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello

As soon as we are back home from the Vosge at Easter and seen the grandchild we will be off to Spain/Portugal, although Mrs S is talking about Croatia? Not sure where we will be in September but if we are anywhere near a Meet we will join you.

Soooooo many places to visit B)

Spinner
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
We are still on course to have three weeks of September in Spain, we want to revisit Rugat campsite and catch up with Neil and Caromac who live near there and plan a few more stops from there. Will need to let the campsite owner know if anyone else wants to stay there second week in September is favourite at the moment.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Will be fantastic to see you Traveller_HA5_3DOM

If anyone needs a reminder of the campsite at Rugat the details are here - http://www.clubmotorhome.co.uk/motorhome-stopovers/motorhome-stopovers-spain/134-spain-valencia/994-camping-natura-rugat-valencia
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Morning all i have just delivery of my new van and want to head to spain around the second week of september never done it before so any advice would be great

best route etc
we are in no hurry to get there or getting back

thanks
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·