By JockandRita on Wednesday, 25 April 2012
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 2.2K
Votes 0
Hello folks.

Having been ex tuggers for about 16 years, Rita and I have been on the MH scene now since 2005, and still enjoying it. Some of you may recognise the username from other MH related websites/forums.

Although retired from the Fire Service, I (Jock) try to keep my hand in at part time Class One HGV/PSV driving (when work is available), but now find myself in regular part time employment as a courier driver for a small family run business in Cambridgeshire.
Rita works in a Pharmacy on a part time basis, which really helps us to get out and about in our MH, however, like everyone else, current fuel prices do have their effect on the regularity of use and the distances travelled, especially at weekends.

We are of the theory, that if you don't know the answer, then it's not a silly question. We will try to help where we can on the forums, and will ask when we don't know ourselves. Hopefully, we'll meet up with other "Club Motorhome" members sometime in the near future.

Best regards to all,

Jock & Rita.
Hi Jock and a very warm welcome to you and Rita

Good to see you on here and I'm sure we'll benefit from your experience, I know I will!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Neil & Caroline,

We would have replied sooner, but have only just retrieved you post from the spam folder on our web mail........along with the LED TV post. doh.

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

P.S. A great night last night, and looking forward to a great afternoon.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Jock and Rita - I hope your return journey is not as eventful as your downward trip. I hope Rita is feeling better and you have a safe journey home.

No doubt we will meet up soon at some rally or meet.

Chris & Graham
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Jock and Rita

Your name sounds familiar - do I know you from somewhere (in fact, many somewheres)?

Welcome to ClubMotorhome
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Gerald & Annie, and Chris & Graham.

It's nice to see friends old and new on here.

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi - hope you have arrived home safely.

Would be lovely if you could make the 2012 meet in April.

Chris & Graham
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Welcome to club motorhome you are certainly amongst friends here. Some you have met and some still to meet. Glad we got you on the Autoroute trail and we may yet get a section to lodge some downloadable files. K & P
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
........and we may yet get a section to lodge some downloadable files. K & P

Working on it Keith I have some software incorporated now but need to configure and trial it B)

Could be very useful to our members, will keep you posted!
·
7 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post